1. The number of permitted guests is strictly as per the initial reservation made with us or subsequently agreed by us. Failure to adhere to this condition may result in the cancellation of the entire reservation and the forfeiture of monies paid including the deposit.
2. Rentals for periods of four weeks or less must be paid in full in advance at least two weeks prior to arrival unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with us.
3. A reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit, which is in addition to any rent due, will be retained for the duration of the guest’s stay as security for any damage or other liability.
4. If a guest wishes to extend a booking, we will endeavour to accommodate those requirements but can make no guarantee of being able to do so.
5. Acceptable payment methods are as follows:
a) By bank transfer (details on request)
b) By cash on arrival
c) PayPal (details on request-bank charges may apply)
Please note that keys to the property will not be released until the appropriate rent and deposit have been paid.
6. Housekeeping service, where agreed as being included within the rent will be undertaken once a week for guests staying 12 nights or more but we reserve the right to undertake this at a time and day of our choosing.
7. If, as a result of the actions (or inactions) of the guest(s), additional cleaning is required in order to maintain the quality and appearance of the property as a whole, an additional charge may be levied at our discretion.
8. Should it be necessary to cancel a booking prior to arrival, we require notice at least 14 days prior to the arrival date. Where a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to arrival, refunds of any rent or deposit paid are made subject to the premises being re-let on normal terms.
Curtailed bookings: where a booking is curtailed after a guest has checked in, the following notice periods are required to be given:
a) For bookings up to 28 nights-7 days’ notice
b) For bookings between 29 and 56 nights-14 days’notice
c) For bookings between 57 and 84 nights-21 days’notice
d) For bookings in excess of 84 nights-28 days’ notice
9. Premises should be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, unless agreed otherwise with us beforehand.
10. We cannot accept any responsibility in any way for loss of, or damage to, contents or any personal belongings at our properties. Guests are advised to ensure their possessions are covered by appropriate insurance.
11. We reserve the right to show the property to prospective guests whilst it is occupied. All such visits will be accompanied by us and we will endeavour wherever possible to give reasonable notice of such a visit but cannot always guarantee to be able to do so.
12. Consideration must be given to the interests of the permanent residents in adjacent properties and unnecessary noise and disturbance must be avoided.
13. In the unlikely event of the requested property being unavailable for whatever reason, we reserve the right to provide a property of equivalent standard or better than that requested.
14. Utilities (except phone) are included in the weekly rate, subject to fair usage.
15. Deposits are usually returned within 7 days of departure unless otherwise arranged.
16. Pets and smoking are strictly prohibited in all properties. Guests found to have breached these terms risk forfeiture of their deposit.
17. Lost or non-returned keys are charged at £50 (Citipeak £100).
18. The making of a reservation constitutes acceptance of these terms by the client.